Spectacular Mooloolaba sunsets, licensed bar and a-la-carte menu!
1.5 hours (approx)
- Cruise effortlessly through the Mooloolaba Harbour, river & canals viewing our famous ‘Fishing Fleet’, Pilot Boats & Recreational Vessels.
- Head out to the river mouth to enjoy picturesque views of the bay of Mooloolaba
- Taste the freshest seafood on the coast from Mooloolah River Fisheries
- View Steve Irwin’s marine research vessel ‘Croc One’
- Glide into the main river and canals to enjoy the sights of the Minyama mansions along Millionaires row
- 1.5hr cruise including informative commentary of the local area
- Onboard a la carte menu with everything from fish & chips, and calamari, to oysters & seafood platters
- Drinks available for purchase from our fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Relaxed, scenic environment with friendly, helpful staff, the freshest seafood and a cool refreshing beverage!
What to bring
- Camera and a smile
- We are a fully enclosed vessel so operate in most weather conditions
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
Sunset Cruises depart at 5pm in the summer, 4.30pm in spring and 4pm during winterView our Drinks Menu View our Wine Menu